Terms and Conditions
These general conditions of use (hereinafter referred to as the “General Terms and Conditions of Use”) are intended to govern Your Membership of the Programme and define Your rights and obligations as a Member.
This programme is provided by Bilendi Limited, registered in England and Wales with Company Number 03762049 and whose registered office is 8 Holyrood Street, London SE1 2EL, UK.
Prior to completing the online registration for the Programme, it is important that you to read the Agreement carefully and We suggest that you print either or both documents if you so wish. You will not be able to use the Programme until you have correctly completed the online registration form and accepted to be bound by the terms of the Agreement which You will do by clicking on “Create an Account”.
When You register for the Programme, You agree and confirm that:
- I. You have read, understood and accepted the Agreement;
- II. You meet all the conditions of Membership; and
- III. All the provisions set out in the Agreement will apply to You until Your Membership is terminated by either Yourself or Us in accordance with the provisions of clause 12 of these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
We have given a special meaning to certain words and expressions used regularly in the Agreement. These words begin with a capital letter and will have the following meanings unless the context otherwise requires:
- Account: refers to the set of data which is specific to each Member and the space in which They may select the various services that form part of the Programme after Their Membership commences;
- Affiliate Partner: means an organisation or company that may enable Members to earn Points by making purchases and/or completing a required activity on its website or through its mobile application. Persons are identified as Members by trusted intermediaries known as affiliate networks;
- Agreement: means the General Terms and Conditions of Use and the Privacy and Cookies Policy which will be effective from the first day of Membership or updated in accordance with the terms of said documents;
- Company: means the company Bilendi Limited identified in the preamble to these General Terms and Conditions of Use;
- Cookie: refers to a small text file stored on any device that You use that is connect to the internet and which contains and stores data about You;
- Maximail Service: means the service which You may subscribe to at the point after registering for the Programme or at a later date and which may enable You to earn Points by amongst other things, opening, clicking on and/or responding to emails. You may also discover offers via the Mobile Application, for which you may also receive notifications;
- Member: means any natural person enrolled in the Programme;
- Membership: means becoming a Member of the Programme;
- Merchant Partner: means any organisation or company that participates in the Programme or distributes Points to Members;
- Mobile Application: means the Maximiles mobile service available on download platforms and which allows Members to be informed of the various services of the Programme, most often by means of a notification and to access the Website, Merchant Partner websites, Affiliate Partner websites, special offers proposed by Maximiles and Rewards;
- Panels Service: refers to the service that may allow You to earn Points by responding to surveys conducted by Our Research Partners that You will receive by email, via the Website or by Mobile Application notification. You may also receive SMS text messages provided that You have given Your explicit agreement to do so. Enrolment in the Programme implies acceptance of the Panels Service and may allow You to participate in the surveys as a member of the Maximiles Panels;
- Partner: can refer to a Research Partner, a Merchant Partner or an Affiliate Partner;
- Points: means the unit of measure that may be awarded to Members either by Us on the Website and Mobile Application and/or our Merchant Partners and/or Affiliate Partners on their website(s). These Points are referred to as “Maximiles”;
- Programme: means all the services available via the Website or the Mobile Application which allow members to earn Points by responding to surveys, shopping on the websites of Our Merchant Partners and/or Affiliate Partners or by opening, clicking on and/or responding to emails received via the Maximail Service;
- Research Partner: designates any research institute and any other organisation or company or individuals that conducts statistical surveys of panelists in the form of questionnaires, surveys and other research techniques;
- Reward(s): refers to the goods and services offered by the Company in exchange for a Member's redemption of all or part of Their Points earned as part of the Programme;
- They, Their, You, Your: means any Member(s) of the Programme;
- We, Us, Our: the Company; and
- Website: means all of Our websites dedicated to the Programme and accessible through URLs, including, but not limited to: http://www.maximiles.co.uk.
2. Description of the Programme
The Programme is a set of services available via the Website, the Mobile Application and websites of our Merchant Partners and Affiliate Partners which may enable You, after registration on the Website or Mobile Application, to earn Points by: answering surveys sent by email and conducted by Our Research Partners; by making purchases and/or completing a required activity on the websites of Our Merchant Partners and/or Affiliate Partners; and by opening, clicking on and/or responding to emails received via the Maximail Service. The main purpose of the Programme is to enable Our Members to accumulate Points and to redeem those Points in exchange for Rewards.
3. Membership of the Programme
3.1. Membership of the Programme
If You are under the age of eighteen (18) years, You acknowledge that You have received permission from Your parents, guardian or legal representative to participate in the Programme and, in particular, to redeem Your Points in exchange for Rewards.
Membership is prohibited to persons under the age of sixteen (16) years. We reserve the right to ask for all supporting documents to demonstrate that You are the correct age to join the Programme.
Membership is limited to natural persons residing within the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
Employees of any of our Merchant Partners must obtain the prior authorisation of the said Merchant Partner acting in their capacity as employer, to participate in the Programme.
The Membership form must be completed in Your name and using Your legal identity.
3.2. Cost of Membership
Membership of the Programme is free.
To become a Member and subsequently to obtain access to Your Account, You must choose a valid email address which will act as your username and a password. Your password must be at least eight (8) characters long, contain at least one (1) upper case character, one (1) number and may not include the word “maximiles”. Only one Account will be assigned per person and per email address.
Following Your request for Membership, an email will be sent to the email address provided. Your Membership will be validated once You have clicked on the activation link contained in that email.
Your Account will be protected by the password You have chosen. You agree not to share Your password with any other person. We will not be held liable for any unauthorised use of Your password that occurs as a result of You sharing Your password.
We reserve the right to demand supporting documents to confirm that Your identity and Your Account address are correct. We reserve the right to remove access to or to terminate Your Account until such time that we have received the said documentation.
You can reset Your password at any time by visiting the Sign In page on the Website, clicking on Forgotten Password and following the instructions given. You will then receive a link by email which will allow You to reset Your password. The password requirements set out above will still apply.
You must not share, give, sell or, in general, make Your Account and/or password available to any third party, for any reason whatsoever.
3.4. Becoming a Member
Once You have complied with and fulfilled the conditions set out above, correctly completed the registration form and notified Your acceptance of the Agreement, You will become a Member of the Programme.
By joining the Programme, You will be offered the opportunity to earn Points by, for example but not limited to, responding to surveys, making purchases or completing the required activities on the websites of Our Merchant Partners or Affiliate Partners, and to subsequently redeem the Points You have earned in exchange for Rewards. In order for You to do so, You agree to receive email communications to Your Account address which will allow You to take advantage of various Points-earning opportunities, invitations to respond to surveys, offers from Merchant Partners and Affiliate Partners and offers of Rewards.
Provided that You have downloaded the Mobile Application, you may be offered Points-earning opportunities on the Mobile Application such as those set out above. In addition, you may receive Mobile Application notifications about new surveys and if you have agreed to join Maximail Services, you may also receive Maximail notifications.
Provided that You have given Your explicit agreement to do so, You may receive invitations to respond to surveys by SMS text message.
Provided You have given explicit agreement to join the Maximail Service, You agree that You may earn Points as part of the Maximail Service by opening, clicking on and/or responding to emails which have been sent to Your email address and that may contain offers from Our Merchant Partners and Affiliate Partners.
By joining the Programme, you also accept the deposit of cookies necessary for targeting the surveys that will be offered to you in return for obtaining a set number of Points.
4. Internet Connection
4.1. To Be Able to Use the Programme
You must have Internet access either directly or via a device that has access to Internet content. The cost of any data or telephone call that is required to enable internet connection, notably to the Website, the Mobile Application and/or website(s) of Our Merchant Partner and Affiliate Partners will remain Your sole responsibility.
4.2. Conditions of connection
You must have all the necessary equipment to ensure that You have connection to the internet, including a computer or other device, a modem or other communication tool and You must also have an email address.
5. How the Programme Works
5.1. Earning Points
You may earn Points in a range of ways, some of which are set out below and some of which depend on you giving your explicit agreement to join the Maximail Service:
- by answering surveys designed by Our Research Partners as part of the Panels Service;
- by acquiring goods or services from or completing activities required by our Merchant Partners and/or Our Affiliate Partners;
- by browsing the Website, Mobile Application and/or the websites and mobile applications of Our Merchant Partners and Affiliate Partners;
- by opening, clicking on and/or responding to emails received as part of the Maximail service;
- by referring any new Member according to the “Refer-a-Friend” procedure described on the Website;
- by participating in promotions that We may organise or that may be organised by Our Merchant Partners and/or Affiliate Partners. You hereby agree however that in such cases You must first verify that You fulfil all the necessary conditions relating to the said promotion; and
- as part of any other operation that We may put in place from time-to-time.
The potential number of Points earned for each transaction or activity will be communicated to You on the Website, the Mobile Application or as part of the emails sent by or on the site(s) or point(s) of sale of Our Merchant Partners. The number of Points and the requirements for obtaining the Points may change from time-to-time and according to the specific opportunity and Our potential Partner in the particular transaction.
Points earned by responding to the surveys of Our Research Partners or via the purchase of goods and services from or completing the activities required by Our Merchant Partners or Affiliate Partners, will only become valid once the Partner has confirmed that You have fully answered the said survey or completed the activity or made the entire payment for the goods or service in question and that You have accepted delivery of the goods or service within the time prescribed by law and the Merchant Partner or Affiliate Partner has paid Us for Your Points earning action.
The number of Points and the requirements for obtaining those Points may change from time-to-time and in accordance with the specific terms of Our potential Partner in a particular transaction.
5.2. Earning Points Via the Panels Service
The Panels Service may allow You to earn Points by responding to surveys designed by Our Research Partners. These Points can be redeemed in exchange for Rewards.
Each Member undertakes to respond to surveys in a precise, truthful and comprehensive manner. The number of Points that can be earned will depend on the expected time take to complete the survey as well as the complexity and quality of the required responses. Points can be awarded only when the answers provided by the Member are genuine and of good quality and have been accepted by Our Partner.
The Panels Service may invite Members to participate in surveys:
- by email;
- by Mobile Application notification;
- by SMS text message but only after explicit agreement has been given to receiving SMS text messages;
- by instant messaging service(s) and social networks; and
- on the Website.
Members undertake to keep fully confidential the contents of any surveys sent to them.
The Company undertakes not to disclose to Our Research Partners any of Your personal data submitted during the registration process or Your answers to any qualification questionnaires. Only Your responses to a survey are communicated to the Research Partner who designed the said survey and who is responsible for how the survey is processed.
As part of the Panels Service, We will never share Your personal data for commercial purposes other than those set out in this Agreement. For more information, We recommend You consult Our Privacy and Cookies Policy which forms part of the Agreement.
For each survey, We conduct quality control of the responses, in particular to detect inconsistencies and to check the response times. We reserve the right to cancel any Points that have been awarded, without delay and without notifying You or to exclude a Member from the Programme, in the event of Their failure to fulfil Their obligations under this Agreement.
5.3. Earning Points Via the Maximail Service
In the event that You subscribe to the Maximail Service, You agree that in order to earn Points, You may receive emails from Us which may contain targeted advertising.
You may earn Points:
- by opening, clicking on and/or responding to these emails;
- by discovering offers on Your mobile device, through the Website or Mobile Application;
- by browsing or making purchases on or completing required activities on the website(s) of Our Merchant Partner(s) and/or Our Affiliate Partners(s); and
- as part of any other transaction that We may from time-to-time put in place with Affiliate Partners or Merchant Partners.
We cannot guarantee the frequency of sending such emails. The potential number of Points that You can earn for each transaction will be communicated to You on the emails or the Affiliate Partner websites. Points earned when opening, clicking on and/or responding to emails, or when visiting Affiliate Partner websites, will be valid once You have completed the said action, subject to the conditions set out in clause 5.1.
5.4. Your Points
The conditions that apply to and the validity period of Your Points are available on the Website and on the Mobile Application.
Your Points have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash, transferred to one or more Accounts owned by other Members or sold to a third party.
5.5. Points Earned Via Affiliate Partners
To qualify to earn Points with Affiliate Partners, You must:
- identify Yourself on the Website or Mobile Application by means of Your username and password;
- click on the link for the Affiliate Partner, as presented on the Website and Mobile Application on the Affiliate Partner's page or as may be found in Our emails and Mobile Application notifications; and
- complete a valid purchase or required activity on the website of the Affiliate Partner.
It is essential that You precisely follow this procedure and complete Your purchase on the website of the Affiliate Partner in the same browsing session as Your initial navigation on the Website and not visit any other website in the meantime or click on the back button, as the technology used to recognise Your source is based on the Cookies system and performing any of these actions may invalidate that process.
The Member is tracked on the websites of Affiliate Partners and identified as being directed from the Website or Mobile Application via trusted intermediaries known as affiliate networks. As We are dependent upon the technology of these affiliate networks, We are unable to provide any guarantee as to the accuracy of the tracking system.
In case of non-compliance with the procedure described above, the Member may not be awarded any Points and the Member will have no recourse against the Company, the Partners or any other participating company.
5.6. Redeeming Points in Exchange for Rewards
You may, as a Member, use the Points You have earned in order to obtain Rewards which are listed in Our catalogue, unless Your Membership to the Programme or the Programme itself has ended in the meantime.
The list of Rewards that We offer and the number of Points required to obtain these Rewards are displayed in Our catalogue on the Website and Mobile Application and are amended regularly to reflect demand from Members or procurement opportunities from Our Rewards providers. The Company reserves the right to change at any time and without notice, the range of products and services available for redemption of Points as well as the number of Points required to make any such redemption from time-to-time and such changes may be communicated via the Website and the Mobile Application.
You must request to redeem Your Points in exchange for Rewards according to the procedure set out on the Website and Mobile Application. You expressly agree that the Reward(s) You choose will be final and binding as soon as You submit Your redemption request. Consequently, You waive any right of withdrawal, if applicable, relating to the Reward(s) that You have selected. The number of Points corresponding to the Rewards(s) You have selected will be deducted from Your Points statement upon submission of Your redemption request and such Points will not be re-credited to You, except under exceptional circumstances and at Our absolute discretion.
Rewards will only be issued upon Your instructions. Your Reward will be sent to the address You have indicated in Your redemption request. The Reward may be addressed, upon Your instructions, to Yourself or to a third party. Once issued, the Reward is not transferable. Delivery of Rewards will only be made to an address within the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
Only You have the right to request a Reward and to authorise the use of Your corresponding Points.
To raise a complaint about the non-delivery of a Reward, You have a maximum of three (3) weeks from the submission of Your redemption request, unless otherwise specified against a specific Reward in the catalogue. After this period, We will not be able to raise Your claim with Our supplier and You will therefore not be entitled to claim Your Reward.
Your Points can only be redeemed in exchange for the Rewards listed in Our catalogue at the time of Your redemption request. The Rewards are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other form of credit and they can neither be reimbursed nor exchanged against other Rewards.
Rewards cannot be combined with any other promotion, discount or special offer. You are not permitted to complement the redemption of Your Points and/or the Rewards using cash.
Additional costs that are not included or covered in the delivery of a Reward as well as the costs, taxes and commitments related to the enjoyment of the Reward, in particular as claimed by a person, an administration or any authorised organisation, will be Your full responsibility. Based on the information in Our possession, We may indicate in the catalogue on the Website or the Mobile Application any additional expenses that are not included and/or covered in a Reward that You have chosen.
If and only when required to do so, We can pass on to the competent tax authorities available information on each Member who is recipient of a Reward.
We reserve the right to refuse delivery of a Reward to a Member under the age of sixteen (16) years and any Rewards that include age-restricted goods or services to a Member under the age of eighteen (18) years.
The provision of all Rewards are supplied to You by third party service providers. We act only as an intermediary and cannot be held responsible for the poor quality or performance of such services.
Any relevant guarantee or warranty for Rewards will be provided directly by the manufacturer or supplier.
5.7. Your Points Statement
You can find the balance of Your Points on Your statement of Points available on the Website and on the Mobile Application by entering Your user name and password.
Any claim relating to the balance of Your statement of Points must be sent to Us by email or through the claims area of the Website or Mobile Application. In view of the findings of any investigation that We undertake to conduct as a result of a claim, We have the authority, at our absolute discretion, to re-award or not to re-award the number of Points that is the subject of Your claim to Your Points statement.
Your Points are awarded and deducted from Your Account, subject to the terms set out in clauses 5.1, 5.8, 5.9 and 12 of these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
5.8. The Validity Period of Your Points
Your points will be valid until Your Account is closed and/or the Programme is terminated, except in the event that one or more of the situations set out in clause 12 of these General Terms and Conditions of Use applies.
5.9. Periods of Inactivity
The Company reserves the right to automatically remove all Points from any Account that has been dormant (in others words, in the absence of any earning or redemption of Points in exchange for Rewards) for a period of twelve (12) consecutive months. An email will be sent to the Member prior to any such removal.
Following such an event, You will continue to remain a Member of the Programme and the Maximail Service, assuming You joined and subscribed to it in the first place.
6. Limitation of liability
6.1. Delays in the Delivery of Rewards
The delivery estimates appearing on the Website and Mobile Application are purely indicative, they can change, notably due to delays that arise on the part of suppliers and carriers. If Your Reward has not been delivered within forty-five (45) days starting with the day following Your Points redemption, You will have the option to cancel Your redemption and request that We re-award the Points to Your Points statement. We shall not be held liable in case of force majeure or errors that You have made when submitting the delivery address.
6.2. Quality of Rewards
We use our best endeavours to select good quality Rewards to appear in our catalogue. However, We make no warrant whatsoever in respect of any Reward that appears or has appeared in our catalogue. We are not responsible for any use of any Reward that is not in accordance with the original purpose. Images are purely illustrative and Members are invited to refer to the description of each Reward to find out the precise characteristics. If despite the foregoing We are liable under the Programme as a result of a breach of the Agreement or because of an incident related to the Reward, Our liability will be limited to the obligation to re-credit Your Points statement, if necessary, with the number of Points charged for the issuance of the Reward to which the breach or incident relates.
Any risk of theft or fraudulent use of Your Points will be Your responsibility from the moment the Points are awarded to Your Points statement. We are not responsible for the loss, theft or fraudulent use of Your Points.
Both parties agree that neither party will ever be liable for any indirect damage such as, but not limited to: loss of profits, loss of opportunity, etc.
6.5. Merchant Partners and Affiliate Partners
The Programme includes links to other websites or other internet sources belonging to Our Merchant Partners and Affiliate Partners. We use our best endeavours to select good quality Merchant Partners and Affiliate Partners. We cannot however, control their website(s) and external sources. You acknowledge that We cannot be held responsible for the provision of these external websites and sources and We cannot be held responsible for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these websites or external sources. In addition, You acknowledge that We will not be held liable for any proven or alleged damage or loss resulting from or in connection with the use or reliance upon the content, goods or services on the websites or external sources of Our Merchant Partners and Affiliate Partners.
We cannot be held responsible for the acts or omissions of any of Our Merchant Partners or Affiliate Partners.
We cannot be held responsible for the delay, loss or wrong distribution of an email nor for the sending of an email to an incorrect email address.
We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage resulting from a failure of access to the Website, the Mobile Application and/or the website(s) of Our Merchant Partners or Affiliate Partners. Likewise, We cannot be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from the loss of access to the Programme on the Website, the Mobile Application and/or the website(s) of Our Merchant Partners or Affiliate Partners.
7. Behaviour of the Member
You agree not to make any fraudulent, misleading or malicious use of the Programme.
You acknowledge and agree to assume sole responsibility for the content of Your transmissions through the Programme.
You agree to provide only your own personal data and not that of any other individual.
8. Obligations and Responsibilities of the Member
We will inform You, as soon as possible of any loss, misappropriation or unauthorised use of Your username or Your password. We reserve the right to cancel Your Membership of the Programme in the case of loss.
Data circulating on the Internet is not protected against possible piracy. You agree to abide by the codes of conduct, usage and rules of behaviour that are published on the Website, Mobile Application and/or on the website(s) of Our Partners as well as the instructions for use, warnings as may be reproduced or mentioned by Us and/or Our Partners.
You are prohibited from reproducing, copying, selling, reselling or exploiting for any commercial purpose the entirety or any part of the Programme, use of the Programme or access to the Programme. You are prohibited from fraudulently attempting to obtain or obtaining Points. Any fraud or abuse with respect to the Programme may result in administrative and/or legal proceedings brought by Us including forfeiture of Your Points and any Rewards You have obtained and cancellation or termination of Your Membership.
Any deliberate act of purchase, sell, transfer, fraudulent use or exchange of accredited Points or any other use of Points that is contrary to the Agreement as well as any process or manoeuvre intended to obtain Points without fully respecting the conditions of earning and acquisition of Points as displayed on the Website, the Mobile Application and/or the websites of Our Merchant Partners and Affiliate Partners may be a cause for automatic termination of the Agreement, on the understanding that in such cases it will be considered that intentional damage has been caused to Our business.
You are prohibited from copying or reproducing images, videos and advertisement that may be found in any invitation to complete a questionnaire.
9. Processing of Your Personal Data and Cookies
10. Cooperation with Public Authorities
We reserve the right to cooperate, in accordance with the law, with public authorities who carry out verifications in connection with content and/or services accessible via the Internet, or illegal activities carried out by You.
11. Term of the Agreement
The Agreement shall come into effect upon the Member joining the Programme and shall continue for an indefinite period unless terminated in accordance with the provisions set out in clause 12 of the General Terms and Conditions of Use.
12.1. Termination of Agreement by the Member
The Agreement may be terminated by You in accordance with the procedure described on the Website and can be found at https://www.maximiles.co.uk/account/unsubscribe, on the Mobile Application or by sending a letter by Signed For mail with acknowledgment of receipt to Bilendi Limited, 8 Holyrood Street London SE1 2EL.
For operational reasons, the cancellation will take effect within a maximum period of seven (7) days.
As a consequence of terminating the Agreement, We will cancel without further notification: Your unused Points, Your Account and Your Membership
12.2. Termination of Agreement by the Company
In the event that one or more of the situations listed below applies, We reserve the right to terminate, with or without prior notice and without formality, the Agreement, by sending You an email or a letter by ordinary post:
- use of the Programme that is contrary to public order and morality;
- infringement of Our rights or those of a third party;
- any act affecting the operation of the Programme;
- transfer Your Points to one or more Accounts belonging to other Members, sale of Your Points to a third party, and more generally any use of Your Points that is contrary to the provisions of the Agreement;
- loss, misappropriation or unauthorised use of Your login details;
- disclosure or fraudulent use of Your password;
- fraudulent or malicious use or hijacking of the Programme (including creation of multiple Accounts for the same person, manoeuvres leading to unjustified earning of Points including through the implementation of automated systems);
- making Your Account available to a third party;
- any failure to provide and/or maintain true, up-to-date, accurate and complete information about Yourself;
- any material breach by Yourself of Your obligations under the Agreement; and/or
- any breach of the provisions of clause 8.3. of the General Terms and Conditions of Use.
As a consequence of the examples set out above, We will cancel without further notification: Your unused Points, Your Account, any Rewards as well as Your Membership and You may be held liable for all the costs relating to damage or injury, lawsuits, judicial fees or other charges that may be due.
We may also terminate the Agreement as of right and without judicial formalities by sending You email or a letter by ordinary post with a notice period of two (2) weeks in case of:
- any legislative or regulatory change or any decision of an administrative authority that materially affects the supply of the Programme; or
- termination of the Programme.
12.3. Termination and obligations
In the event of termination of the Agreement, whatever the reason for such termination, it is expressly provided that You will remain responsible for fulfilling the obligations arising prior to the termination of the Agreement.
13. Changes To and Termination of the Programme
We reserve the right to change or modify without limitation or without prior notice, any element of the Programme including the Maximail Service, the Panels Service, the accumulation of Points, the Rewards and Our Partners. These changes will be communicated to You through the Website, Mobile Application or by any other appropriate means. For significant changes We will submit these modifications for Your approval. In the event that You refuse to accept these changes We will consider that action as termination of the Agreement by You, in accordance with clause 12.1 of the General Terms and Conditions of Use.
We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, suspend or temporarily interrupt all or part of the Programme. We will inform You in advance as soon as is practicable. We cannot be held liable to You or to third parties for any modification, suspension or interruption of the Programme.
14. Amendments To the Agreement
We reserve the right to change, at any time, the terms of the Agreement, in whole or in part, at Our sole discretion and without prior notice. We will advise You of such modification(s) as soon as practicable. For significant changes We will submit the said changes for Your approval.
In the event of contradiction between the provisions of the Agreement and any modifications that must be made in order to comply with the national laws and regulations in force, the modifications made shall prevail.
15. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Agreement shall be subject to the laws and jurisdiction of the England. All disputes resulting from the interpretation, execution or termination of the Agreement will be submitted to the competent courts in England.
The Agreement represents the entire agreement between You and the Company with respect to the Programme and supersedes any prior agreement between You and the Company.
If one or more provisions of the Agreement are held to be null and void or declared to be invalid by law or regulation or following a decision of a competent court, the other clauses will retain their force and effect.
Either party's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any condition shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
In this Agreement, clause headings are for convenience and shall not be used in its interpretation.