Terms and conditions
Please read this Member Agreement (the "Agreement") before joining the Maximiles Rewards Programme. This Agreement outlines the terms and conditions governing your participation in this Programme, and it is your responsibility to read and understand them. Through joining the Maximiles Rewards Programme, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Maximiles Rewards Programme is offered at the sole discretion of the Programme operators, Maximiles UK Ltd., who reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at their sole discretion, with or without prior notice.
1. The Maximiles Rewards Programme is for the use of residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. If you are under the age of eighteen (18) years, you acknowledge that you have received permission from your parent, guardian or legal representative to participate in the program and, in particular, to convert your points into a reward. Residents of other countries will be accepted into the Programme, however it is their sole responsibility to ensure that the collection and redemption of Maximiles does not contravene any local laws regarding sales promotion or sales incentive schemes. If such activity is deemed to contravene any local laws, Maximiles UK Ltd. may at their discretion close such accounts as are held in these countries.
2. An individual can join the programme once only. An individual maintaining multiple Maximiles accounts can be removed from the Programme, at Maximiles Ltd. sole discretion.
3. As a member you agree to provide only true and accurate information to the Maximiles Rewards Programme (including its advertisers and partners) at all times.
4. Members from households which contain more than one Maximiles member may be required to provide proof of their identity and address before rewards are despatched.
5. By enrolling in/or using the Maximiles Rewards Programme you agree that you have read and understand this Agreement and that your membership in the Programme will conform to its terms and conditions.
6. Once you have registered with Maximiles an email will be sent to the address that you provided. Your account will only be validated once you have clicked on the link to activate your account.
7. Once you have met and satisfied the conditions set out above, properly completed the registration form and accepted the agreement by clicking “Create an account”, you will become a member of the Programme. By joining the programme, you agree to subscribe to our Maximiles newsletters and receive account administrative emails.
8. If, during registration, you opt-in to receive the “Maximail” service, you agree to receive email advertising to your email address containing advertising offers from our partners that we send you.
9. If, during registration, you opt-in to receive the “Maximiles Panels” service, you agree to receive survey invites sent by email to your email address. More specifically, the Maximiles Panels service offers you the opportunity to participate freely and without commitment to online research by email, on the website and through the mobile application in order to earn points. These surveys may focus on your practices and habits or your opinions about new products and advertising campaigns. Each member undertakes to respond accurately and sincerely and to keep secret the nature of the products and concepts covered in the surveys. The number of points awarded depends on the length and complexity of the questionnaire and the quality of responses. The credit of points is conditional on the answers you provide being sincere and accurate. We perform quality checks to detect inconsistent responses and check response times. The accuracy of answers is essential for us and our partners; we reserve the right to refuse awarding points where a survey has not been completed in a sincere and accurate manner. For its part, Maximiles undertakes not to disclose to any third party, any specific data directly attributed to individual members. Under the Maximiles Panels service, Maximiles will not use information submitted by you for marketing purposes. For more information, we recommend that you consult the Privacy and Cookies Policy. The Maximiles Panels Service is free of any commitment. You may, at any time and without formalities, terminate registration by unsubscribing Panels service in the "My Account" section of the site.
10. Maximiles reserve the right to remove all accrued points from any account that has been dormant for a period of 12 months or more. We will make every effort to contact the account holder, via their nominated email address, to notify the account holder if the accrued points are at risk of removal. If a reply is received confirming that the account is still active, Maximiles UK Ltd. will continue to maintain the points balance. In the absence of a satisfactory response, the accrued points will be forfeited, though the account will remain open.
11. Maximiles reserve the right to terminate any account that is not activate (i.e. does not earn any Maximiles) within 3 months of joining. Maximiles will attempt to contact the account holder prior to this occurring via the email address supplied.
12. As a member, you are entitled to earn Maximiles in the prescribed manner and amount as detailed on the Maximiles web site and through authorised communications by Maximiles UK Ltd., its partners and clients to Maximiles members. The methods of earning Maximiles, as well as the amounts available are subject to change from time to time and will be communicated via the Maximiles website.
13. Unless otherwise specifically notified, Maximiles can only be earned via the Maximiles web site, mobile application toolbar and through following all and any instructions (for example, email communications) regarding earning Maximiles. A participant's failure to correctly follow any required instructions or procedures may result in no Maximiles being earned, for which the account holder will have no recourse against Maximiles UK Ltd. or any participating companies.
14. Maximiles points earned are recorded against your account information, however any Maximiles points earned are never available for redemption until payment has been received in full from the participating company where those Maximiles points were earned to cover the cost allocation of those Maximiles points.
15. Maximiles UK Ltd. is not responsible for changes to, or discontinuance of any Maximiles earning opportunity through third party companies, nor are we responsible for the inaccurate communication of Maximiles points earned through a participating site, by that participating company.
16. You are responsible for assessing any tax implications that may arise through collecting Maximiles points, and for the payment of any said taxes.
17. To redeem Maximiles points against free rewards, discounts and privileges, the account holder must have sufficient Maximiles points accrued and fully paid for by the relevant participating companies. Maximiles points that have been allocated, but not yet paid for are never available for redemption.
18. Maximiles UK Ltd. reserves the right to change the range of products and services available for redemption of Maximiles points, as well as the number of Maximiles points required to make any such redemption from time to time and will be communicated via the Maximiles website and mobile application. Any reward requested for delivery outside mainland UK would incur extra delivery charges, which will be dependent on the destination and product. Maximiles Redemption department will contact a member direct to confirm the added cost in Maximiles for delivery.
19. Each individual joining Maximiles will register under their username and password.
20. For authorisation and redemption purposes, you will be required to identify yourself through your username and password. For the avoidance of doubt, any individual logging in with a correct username and password will have full access to that account, and it is the sole responsibility of the account holder to ensure that this information is not made available to unauthorised individuals. Accordance with applicable laws on the protection of minors, Maximiles reserves the right to refuse to provide a reward to a member under the age of eighteen (18) years.
21. Maximiles points may not be transferred to other accounts nor pooled together in any manner.
22. Unless specifically notified otherwise, all rewards supplied in return for Maximiles points are provided solely by the named third party, and Maximiles Ltd. makes no warrant in respect to any Reward. Rewards are purchased on your behalf from third party companies by Maximiles UK Ltd. You must exchange defective products or goods by following the supplier-designated procedures.
23. Maximiles points have no monetary value, and cannot be used for any purpose other than redeeming designated rewards. At no time will rewards be available to be refunded for their cash value.
24. The sale or barter of Maximiles points is strictly prohibited by Maximiles UK Ltd.
25. You give permission to Maximiles UK Ltd. to provide your customer details to third party companies for their use within the rules and restrictions of the Data Protection Act, unless you have indicated that you wish to "opt out". You have the full right to "opt out" of any third party communication at any time after joining. If you would prefer not to receive such offers please indicate your preference by ticking the box provided, which is located on your Account Details page.
26. By joining the Maximiles Rewards Programme you agree to allow Maximiles Ltd, its partners and clients to communicate with you via email with suitable offers, which may contain opportunities to earn and redeem. Maximiles will always use this communication method responsibly. If you would prefer not to receive such offers you can email Maximiles at: firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively you are given the opportunity in every email received to opt-out of receiving any further communication.
27. By ticking the 'Exclusive offers and information from Maximiles, direct to your mobile phone/PDA' you agree to be sent information about your account and the Maximiles loyalty programme. If you would prefer not to receive such offers please indicate your SMS preference by un-ticking the box provided, which is located on your Account Details page.
28. By ticking the 'Stay updated with the latest information, offers and deals direct to your mobile phone/PDA from selected third-party companies'. You agree to receive messages for marketing purposes and for companies outside of the Maximiles programme to offer you further products or services which we think may be of interest to you. You may opt-out at any time by un-ticking the box, which is located on your Account Details page.
29. In the event that a member expressly requests to leave the Maximiles programme, no further communication will be entered into between Maximiles Ltd. and the individual. The individual will have 30 days to redeem any Maximiles they may have collected subject to the terms and conditions of the programme. After this date, any unused Maximiles will be forfeited.
30. The Maximiles Rewards Programme is being offered to individuals "as is" with no warranty to the maximum extent as permitted by the law. Maximiles UK Ltd. disclaims any representation and warranties, express or implied, with respect to the programme, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose.
31. Maximiles UK Ltd. does not make any warranty, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the quality of, or assurance of any advertisement or any merchandise, products, or services offered or provided by third party companies participating in the Maximiles Rewards Programme.
33. You expressly agree that no Maximiles points earned by yourself are available for your redemption until payment has been received in respect to these Maximiles, regardless of whether they appear in your account information. You will not hold Maximiles UK Ltd. responsible for the non-collection of any monies due in relation to your Maximiles, and the subsequent non-issuance or removal of Maximiles from your account for this reason.
34. We may from time to time adjust your Maximiles account upwards or downwards in respect to accounting errors, non-payment from third parties, multiple accounts, refunds issued, products returned or suspected fraud, for which we have full authority.
35. Maximiles UK Ltd. reserves the right to terminate the Maximiles Rewards Programme at any time. In the event of this, you will have 30 days from the notice date of programme termination to redeem any Maximiles as per the above terms and conditions. Unless specified otherwise, no additional Maximiles will be able to be accrued during this Termination period.
36. Maximiles UK Ltd. will make every effort to communicate to all members the termination period, however we will not be held responsible for failing to notify any individual regardless of the reason.
37. Maximiles UK Ltd. may modify this agreement from time to time, with or without notice, and your continued participation in the Maximiles Rewards Programme will be deemed as your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
38. An individual's participation and acceptance into the Maximiles Rewards Programme is subject to these terms and conditions, and participation may be refused at the sole discretion of Maximiles UK Ltd. without recourse. Any fraud or abuse of the system will result in the immediate termination of that account and total forfeit of any Maximiles points accrued.
39. All questions or dispute regarding the Maximiles Rewards Programme, including without limitation, questions regarding participation and eligibility must be submitted in writing within 90 days of the query where applicable, to Maximiles UK Ltd., Unit 2, Union Court Lofts, 20-22 Union Road, London SW4 6JP. Any such dispute will be resolved by Maximiles UK Ltd. at their sole discretion. All interpretations of these terms and conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Maximiles UK Ltd. In the event of an error by Maximiles UK Ltd. your sole recourse will be the crediting of any disputed Maximiles points.
40. For the avoidance of doubt, these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the laws and jurisdiction of England. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the other provisions contained herein will remain in full force and effect. Maximiles UK Ltd's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any condition shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as forming a partnership or joint venture either with individuals enrolled in the Maximiles Rewards Programme, or participation third party companies. No third party company will have the right or ability to create any obligation on Maximiles UK Ltd. behalf. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Maximiles UK Ltd's in regards to the Maximiles Rewards Programme.
- Get great deals every day and collect 150 points when you register for FREE with Wowcher
- Shop for everyday products to make your life simple and collect 10 points for every £1 you spend with Simply Live
- Win hundreds of prizes with our partner I Can Have It! Collect 10 points / £1 spent PLUS 100 points per bundle of tickets
- Got a little one on the way or need a gift for someone who has? Collect 6 points / £1 spent when you shop with Kiddicare
- Earn up to 5 points for every £1 you spend with lowcostholidays.com
- Collect 120 points when you register for free with Very us
- Collect 6,500 points when you deposit and wager £10 with William Hill Live Casino
- Collect 2 points/£1 spent at Marks & Spencer. Shop at Marks & Spencer for stylish, high quality, great value clothing and home products.
- Collect 450 points when you register and play your free £5 with Bingocams