Maximiles are committed to our members' privacy and the following notes outline our information practices. If you feel we are not abiding by our policy or if you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
1. We collect basic personal information (Name, Address, Region, DOB, Gender, Marital Status, email address etc.) from you as part of our registration process to enable us set up your Maximiles account.
2. In addition we collect information on your preferences when you complete our on-line questionnaire and our polls.
3. We also collect information on your shopping & online activities with our partners as part of allocating Maximiles to your account.
4. From time to time we may also ask for additional personal information as part of a promotion/competition.
5. Refer a Friend: If you provide us with information about another person, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data including sensitive personal data and that you have informed them of our identity and the purpose for which their personal data will be processed.
Use of Information
1. By joining the Maximiles Programme you agree that we can communicate with you with suitable offers from Maximiles, its partners and clients, which may contain opportunities to earn and redeem points as well as to inform you of programme.
2. By taking up the “Maximiles Panels” service you agree to receive invites to third party market research surveys via email.
3. By taking up the “Maximail” service you agree to receive email communications from us containing advertising from our selected third party clients.
4. If at any time you no longer wish to receive our newsletters or no longer adhere to the Maximail or Panels services or any other Maximiles service, or be contacted by us at all, please use the links provided at the bottom of each of the newsletters and promotional e-mails you receive, or edit your profile in the "My Account" section of our website.
5. From time to time we may pass your postal, email address or telephone number on to selected third parties so that they can send you offers that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving all third party communications at any time by ticking the boxes provided on your Account section.
7. You may at any time remove yourself from the Maximiles rewards programme in which case no additional communication will be sent from Maximiles to that particular account and after 30 days any Maximiles points in that account will be forfeited. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. In order to credit your Maximiles account with Maximiles points gained from earning with our partners or clients, it may be necessary for our partners to transfer your data back to Maximiles so we can credit your account to accurately reflect your Maximiles points total. There may be times when the transfer of data will take place with a partner outside of the EEA. This is for contractual purposes only and again for us to be able to credit your account appropriately.
9. We may collect personal data from other sources in order for us to hold a more accurate profile of the data subject.
10. From time to time we will perform analysis on our member and transaction databases. The results of this analysis may be released to third parties, but only in aggregate form and will contain no personal information at all. We may also use transactional data to update your profile so that we can offer you similar products that maybe of interest to you based on this data.
11. In accordance with the Data Protection Act, you have a right to access, rectify and delete nominative information concerning you. You can also object to the collection of your personal information for legitimate reasons. If at any time you wish to exercise your rights please send a request by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt along with your username, your email address, your mailing address and your copy of ID to the address listed at the bottom of this page. Please note that in this circumstance we will be unable to administer your account effectively and it will therefore be closed.
12. Any confidentiality request that does not contain the username, email address, postal address and a copy of identification of the Member will be systematically rejected.
Tracking and Cookies
1. Cookie Tracking: We may store information about you using cookies (files which are stored by us on your computer's internet browser or other access devices), which we can access when you visit our site in the future. We do this to facilitate a number of different functions of the Maximiles programme, for example to remember your login details and to award Maximiles into your account. We retain the information contained in cookies for the duration strictly necessary for their purpose. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer at any time, you can do so through your browser. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you will not be able to access the full functionality of the Maximiles programme and will be unable to earn and redeem points.
- Cookies to facilitate communication between us and you:
These cookies allow us to recognize you when you log into the site, keep your session active when you revisit us, show you the number of points in your account and keep your browsing session between the web server and web browser.
- Cookies to facilitate the administration of your account:
These cookies enable us to provide you with the Maximiles rewards programme as well as the Maximail and Maximiles Panels services.
Regarding the Maximiles Panels service, we may use a cookie to track statistics on your internet usage in order to send you market research surveys that are specifically related to your usage and behaviour.
- Cookies to monitor the performance of the website:
Finally we install a cookie on the computer of people visiting the site who are not members of the program, or do not identify themselves as members in order to produce statistics about the use of site preferences, the number and frequency of visits, number of pages viewed and more generally their activity on the site. This cookie allows us to improve our site to meet your needs. This cookie disappears once the visitor is identified as a member.
- If you do not wish a cookies to be placed on your computer for these purposes, you can delete them by clicking on the button below:
- Remove cookies
3. Maximiles also uses technology provided by Google using the Google Analytics cookie to compile usage statistics about the site so that we can improve it and adapt it to suit your needs. You can prevent the use of the Google Analytics cookie by downloading and installing a browser plugin available at the following address https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
In general, you can decide to accept or delete cookies by configuring your web browser.
Please note that if you decide to uninstall cookies via your browser, your browsing experience on the site will be affected and we will not be able to provide you with the programme, including the awarding any points you may have earned.
4. Maximiles members may click through and open mail tracking when sent emails. This allows Maximiles and its clients the ability to credit any points associated to the mail and profile the recipients of our communications. We may also use this information to create a more detailed profile of you so that we can provide you with similar products that maybe of interest to you.
5. When you visit our site, we may also log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device.
1. We offer the use of a secure server when you access your account detail and profile information. We also use secure server software when you complete surveys that are hosted by us.
1. Access to your account is password protected and we never release details of this to third parties. These details will only be released to the account holder. If you have forgotten your password, please visit the "Forgotten log-in" section of the Maximiles web site to request your password and Username.
2. Maximiles cannot be held responsible for any activity in your account that has resulted from a member not keeping their account details secure.
1. We reserve the right to access and disclose individual information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests. We also reserve the rights to disclose individually identifiable information to third parties where a complaint arises concerning your use of this web site, where that use does not comply with our terms and conditions
2. Third Party Advertiser: We display advertising from third parties on our site and we are not responsible for the content or privacy polices of these sites and third party advertisers, nor for the way in which information about their users is treated.
Site Operator Information
- Postal Address:
Maximiles UK Ltd
Unit 2 Union Court Lofts
20-22 Union Road
- Email address: email@example.com
- Phone number: 020 7819 2820
- Trade registration number: 3762049
- VAT Registration Number: GB 743 898 285
- Get great deals every day and collect 150 points when you register for FREE with Wowcher
- Love Bingo? Collect an increased 4,500 points when you deposit and wager £10 with William Hill Bingo
- Win hundreds of prizes with our partner I Can Have It! Collect 10 points / £1 spent PLUS 100 points per bundle of tickets
- For something different this Christmas check out MixPixies personalised mix-tape CD's and collect 8 points / £1 spend
- Got a little one on the way or need a gift for someone who has? Collect 6 points / £1 spent when you shop with Kiddicare
- Collect 300 points when you register for free with the Ipsos Research Community
- Collect 3500 points when you deposit £20 and wager a minimum of £5 with Sky Vegas
- Earn up to 5 points for every £1 you spend with lowcostholidays.com
- Collect an amazing 9 points / £1 spent when you shop with Wedo Beds
- Reward yourself with an Gourmet Society Card Subscription courtesy of Maximiles for a amazing special offer price of 4,280 points.
- Collect 120 points when you register for free with Very us
- Collect 6,500 points when you deposit and wager £10 with William Hill Live Casino
- Collect 3 points/£1 spent at Marks & Spencer. Shop at Marks & Spencer for stylish, high quality, great value clothing and home products.
- Collect 450 points when you register and play your free £5 with Bingocams
- Collect up to 12,000 points with Sky Digital. Get a great Fibre Bundle: Free Sky+HD 2TB box and Join Sky+ with Entertainment Extra for £30 for 6 months (£46.50 a month thereafter).